Friday, December 21, 2007

Where Are They Now? MALORIE

Welcome to our first installment of "Where Are They Now"! We have met a lot of spectacular people in the last twelve years and want to share with you where they've gone since leaving the center. We'll spotlight former staff, favorite volunteers, and hopefully some of our students!

This week we catch up with Malorie who was the Education Coordinator from March of 2003-May of 2004! Here is what she is up to!


From Malorie:

I am currently living in Dallas, Texas with my husband Victor and son Landen who just turned 1 year old on December 1. I am teaching middle school math for Dallas Independent School District. This is my first year with the district and I love it. My school is in a highly populated hispanic neighborhood, so while I am teaching math to my students they are teaching me Spanish!!! Outside of family I am training to run in the Dallas Big D Marathon in April of 2008.

No comments: